Hardwood Floor Refinishing in Danbury CT Opinion

KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXTREMELY POLITE!!! The two young men who did the function had been really skilled, knowledgeable and really polite. They were really careful of any surrounding areas when they were utilizing their items. I believe what impressed me essentially the most was how much they seemed to appreciate what they were performing and how proud they had been of their finished product. Our porch, floor and front door look stunning and I do think this product will stand as much as time and, most of all, weather.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND MR. SANDLESS!!!! I was a bit skeptical that the wood floor in our kitchen could possibly be refinished without sanding; however, Mr. Sandless proved me wrong. The method was quick, cost-effective, and painless. The crew was courteous and expert. My wife and I could not be happier with the outcomes Mr. Sandless achieved with out sanding. Our floors look gorgeous and for half the price of standard refinishing. I highly recommend this method and also the organization to any person looking for good quality outcomes.

FANTASTIC STAFF!!! WONDERFUL Staff. Quite impressed with the finished product. – T.R. Beurer

THE RESULTS ARE MAGNIFICENT!!! Hi Steve, I just need to let you know how pleased we are with the job your men did on our floors. Rafael and Noel are a credit to your organization. Every thing you said would occur did. Your procedure and staining evened out the tones where the finish had totally worn off and it really is just amazing that our whole very first floor was started at 8 a.m. and finished by 6 p.m., totally dry and furniture back in place along with the results are magnificent!

ABLE TO BRING THE FLOORS BACK TO LIFE!!! You and your team somehow managed to not only make the floors functional, you had been actually able to bring the floors back to life which was no straightforward task. You clearly went above and beyond our expectations not just with respect to the finished item but with the time and energy you had been willing to commit to complete this project and make certain our ultimate satisfaction.

NOTICE: This review of Mr. Sandless Fairfield County CT is real. This positive testimonial review of Mr. Sandless Fairfield County CT may possibly be modified to qualify as exclusive content inside the review space provided herein. Call Mr. Sandless Fairfield County CT at 203-798-9663 (WOOD) for much more FIVE STAR***** Reviews and Ratings.

Mr. Sandless has revolutionized the hardwood floor refinishing industry by making gorgeous wood floors in a matter of HOURS which are cost-effective, non-toxic and CERTIFIED GREEN. HOME MAGAZINE referred to our service as “one of the greatest innovations within the last 20 years.” The reality is that for most homeowners, there is certainly no need to have to sand. Our job is to give honest answers to our customers’ questions and ensure our service is a fantastic fit for their wants. Mr. Sandless Danbury services all of Fairfield County and surrounding areas, such as: Newtown, Danbury, Greenwich, Westport, Darien, Norwalk, Fairfield, Shelton, New Canaan & Milford. Call us at 203-798-9663 (WOOD), or go to our web site at http://www.mrsandless.com/includes/danbury-ct.php